Jan 31, 2013

Get the Look


I love this image. The styling is so zen and peaceful. Very elegant, and eclectic my favorite). I wanted to see if I could create this look on a budget. Most of what you see may be found at Ikea, the mirror is CB2, and the other decorative items could easily be found at Homesense/Urban Outfitters, thrifted of DIY. I am happy with the result. It is feminine and relaxed- a perfect place to hang out- that also feels "adult" and sophisticated- purple and gold always seem to have a way of doing that! 

If you are in need of someone to help you tie your space together please get in touch- My passion is to create spaces people feel at home in- I would love to hear from you. Visit my Promo- Available till Feb 14th- Perfect for V-day!! xoxo


Everything found on my Pinterest

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

6 comments:

  1. Where can we get the links on all of these fab things?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination- so pretty. Those pillows are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just LOVE the big round mirror - that's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've put together a very classy look...love it!
    Followed you over from the Canadian Bloggers FB group.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the mauve, so pretty. Makes me want Spring to come even faster!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very cool feature. I love this.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo