Jan 4, 2013

Winter Blooms



First week of 2013 is just about over, and I don't know about you, but I feel this is going to be a year filled with adventures, and accomplishments. I picked up a bunch of these pretty lilac stems yesterday(not sure what they are called) and I love the subtle pretty winter vibe they are sending my way! This weekend I think I will take it easy, I will be coming out with another video for next week so planning is in motion!! 

By the way any good book recommendations? I just finished Gone Girl, I need another great read!

Happy Weekend




Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo