Jan 3, 2013

Marble

I love Marble. If it were up to me our bathrooms would be floor to ceiling marble. For now that is just a dream... For us dreamers here is an easy solution when wanting to bring a little piece of something you love into your home. Introduce what ever it may be in for of a decorative objects, create a collection, display in a group. Although it is not floor to ceiling, as the collection grows so will the impact. I used tea light holders as bases for these orbs, so they don't roll around freely, for now I love this look, although proper display bases are on my radar!



Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo