Nov 26, 2012

A Charlie Brown Christmas



This past weekend was filled with lazy mornings, late brunches, and lots of movie watching. Saturday night Blayre and I went for sushi and we ordered our food off of an IPad- Hello Future! Then we went to see the Silver Linnings Playbook, we LOVED it, so good, really enjoyed all of the performances- we left on such a high note, there was lots to talk about, go see it!! Yesterday afternoon we met a group for brunch at the fabulous restaurant Origin I had the best french toast, then Blayre and I went to the market and bought a Christmas Tree!! We are now less than a month away so why not enjoy it for all it's worth!! It the the most precious Charlie Brown Christmas tree, Harold(that is his name- bestowed upon him by the tree seller) sits proudly in the corner of our living room, Bruce has been scoping him out, all of the colour and light must intrigue him! Here is Harold, I love Christmas it is my favorite time of year, happy Monday all! xoxo

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I want a Charlie Brown tree this year.. I'm over the perfect cone shape! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo