Oct 16, 2012

Sea Urchin




Hey all- Yesterday I feeling a case of the Mondays. Uninspired, grey rainy day, needed to do laundry kind of day, Tuesday is a new day, I wanted to share a really fun DIY this morning. For a few years I have been a big fan of the Jonathan Adler Urchin Sculpture, so the other day when I was on the Glitter Guide and found this fab DIY I had to share. I can't wait to make this. This is such an inexpensive, fun craft to create, I love gold accents in my home, I would love to make a few in different height and cut in half as suggested(to mount on the wall) or to display on my side tables on a stack of books. I will show you when I make some!!

I hope you all have a fabulous day- I am off to do my homework!!

xoxo

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo