Oct 17, 2012

Cheap & Chic



Fall is my favorite season. As a little girl I used to love jumping into piles of leaves, dress up in my favorite fall cords & vests, curling up to read a Nancy Drew Notebook(throwback...) and with much anticipation get ready for Halloween. This season is all about jewel tones, pumpkin spiced lattes, and fabulous texture. I know that when fall rolls around deep burgundy's, greens, and browns are in but this year I am really embracing it! Like Ali MacGraw in Love Story, I want to throw on a chunky cream turtleneck, camel cocoon coat, and burgundy suede fringed purse, all of these looks remain staple looks to Fall, and forever classic. 

Have an amazing day!!


Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo