Sep 25, 2012

House & Home


I love change, I love a change of scenery. That means every few days I am re-organizing/re-styling/ or re-doing my home!! If I had it my way each time I walked into someone else's space I would do the same! Here are my latest attempts to change up our entry way, I love the stacks of books, and the orchid that greats me each time I come home. Have a great day!! xox


I am being redundant but just adding plant life creates an opportunity to re-style things a-la living room side table! Ba-da-da-da-da I'm Lovin' it...

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo