Sep 26, 2012

Back to School Chic

As you know I have gone back to school to take a drafting class to hone my skills as a decorator. One of my favorite parts about going to school is having fun supplies. I needed a bag large enough to hold all of my gear so instead of going out to buy something new I re-used a pillowcase bag. It is clear so I am able to see everything and easily access it. It was "free", and it is so darn cute!! Anyways try it out if you have one lying around!! xoxo Have a great day!! 


Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer. 

Always Stay Graceful, 

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo