Aug 7, 2012

The Look


Don't you such want to curl up on that sofa and watch a good movie??

I love the calm serenity of this room. All of the neutrals together with the earthy greens, and gold create such a zen space. I love the fun addition of the disco ball, it is a surprise element that breaks all of the rules of what you expect in this serene neutral space.  Lately I have been shifting away from some of the colour at my home by adding more neutral touches and I am liking it. I am keeping the art colourful but subdued. I will share more of what is going on in our home later this week- adding some plants, and wicker!

Image Found Here.

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo