Aug 2, 2012

Niagara

Marilyn Monroe Niagara
My parents are visiting from Calgary and I couldn't be happier! They have spent the past week travelling through Ontario with my godmother. I am really excited to spend a few days together. Tonight we made some really delicious pizzas and watched I Love You Man- always interesting and mortifying to watch movies like this with your parents!!!

Going to Niagara Falls, On tomorrow so excited. Were going to do Maid of the Mist where you get to go under the falls and experience them in all of their wonder! I hope it feels like a ride at Disney world, that would be fun- I can't wait!

Friday is my little sis Jennifers b-day and I can't believe that she is going to be 23. Wow, time has flown by so quickly. She is my best friend and confident and it feels like it was just yesterday that we were racing around on our bikes in Alexandria, getting into Zoo in London, dancing up a storm in Munich, so many memories(Baby carriages for old people...)!!

I think I will return to the blog on Monday with fun pics, and hopefully we will have discovered some treasure along the way for me to share with you!
Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

 Always Stay Graceful,

 L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo