Aug 11, 2012

Lonny Mag... Aug 2012


When it comes to interior magazine that inspire- Lonny is at the very top of my list. I am always searching for new means that wow me and the August issue definitely doesn't disappoint. My favorite style story was that of Lauren McGrath part of the mother-daughter duo that recently released the coffee table book Good Bones, Great Pieces. I love the Old Hollywood vibe they created by channeling Dorothy Draper one of McGrath's idols. The colors are sweet and summery, very elegant and yet fresh. 

If you haven't stopped by the new issue get a cup of tea, curl up & enjoy- there is enough inspiration to satisfy every taste.






Enjoy your weekend.

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo