Aug 29, 2012

C'est Si Bon


One of the most enchanting places I have ever been is Paris. Not only is it the city of light and l'amour but there is something so captivating and historically rich that it left me with an incredible memory. In my daily life I like to reflect on french tradition sometimes, and enjoy a cafe, or eat baguette with a delicious cheese, listen to Edith Piaf, leisurely walk around my city while really taking in my surroundings. It is the simple pleasure that the Parisiennes enjoy that make life feel more plentiful.  Here are some of my favorite treats from my beloved Paris, I can't wait to see you again. Bisous xoxo

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo