Jul 19, 2012

Hamptons Hideaway

I wanted to create a really sophisticated and timeless look in this design board. It is inspired by neutral colors, and some blue/ white accents- of course there is a pop of pink too!! When I create a board, I like to think of a character and imagine how they would surround themselves. In this case this is a very chic New Yorker who likes to get away on the weekend to a beautifully zen haven. She can cuddle up on her chaise with a stack of magazines, while watching old classics- and turn of her Blackberry for some R & R.

Textures I wanted to use are shiny golds, reflective mirrored surfaces, and down to earth basket weave.

If you are interested in knowing any of the sources please contact me!!

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo