Jun 22, 2012

Lodge Party

This cozy lodge was created for the city dweller who wants to add a little country to there lives. Yes, it is quite feminine, but I wanted to go against the average plaid and Bay blanket vibe(that I adore), but have seen so many times before. This lodge is meant to be relaxing and fun, a place that you can head off to with your girlfriends, stir up a pitcher of raspberry mojitos and get mani pedis- while watching Girls of course!!

Hope you have a great weekend!! I am off to one of my best friends weddings tomorrow- can't wait! I know there are going to be some tears shed! I will give you all of the deets on Monday. xoxo

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo