May 5, 2012

Très Cute


Today was so action packed I can't wait to get curled up under the blankets tonight! First I just wanted to post some pics of this adorable cafe/bakery that Blayre and I popped into earlier today to grab delicious treats!! If you live near St Clair W. & Spadina you are in for a treat- Beware if you are on a diet!! Leah's is pack full of cute decor too- take note of the cuteness as they have used the "Mr. Mugs" from Anthropologie to spell out "Eat More Dessert"- Loved that! Enjoy folks, and enjoy your Sunday, the sun will be shinning, woo hoo!! 




E DESIGN- As a designer I will work with you to create a space that is a reflection of you and your life. Please contact me at lauracollinsdesign@gmail.com if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer, together we can create the space you have always dreamed of!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. I love Leah's!

    Oh man, but I gave up sugar...sooooo :( SAD FACE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo