Apr 17, 2012

Magic Nursery Baby


Today we popped by the nursery at the end of our street- they have such a lovely variety of beautiful bright plants. It was hard to choose which ones to buy, but I was so inspired previously by this post by Sarah that I had to buy these succulents. I also picked up a lovely candle holder today at Kendall & Co. Interior Design earlier today- it adds a hint of glamour, especially when placed on top of my pretty new book.



Here are some shots of how I displayed them- I sure I will be moving them around a lot because they look great everywhere




I love to try and create subtle repetition in the home, for example different pieces in gold/brass & geometric shapes & shades of blues + greens


                                                             A view from the top


A peek inside my new book In the Spirit of St. Barths- so beautiful, the pictures inside are so dreamy, it is truly paradise







Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. They look so lovely!! ( I need that book!!! ) I'll daydream my day away :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo