Jan 31, 2012

Pinteresting...

I am sure you have all seen a million of these posts already, and I am late in the game, but I LOVE Pinterest so I want to share this with anyone who might be just as out of the loop as I am!

It is easy to get carried away with Pinterest. A fun new way to collect images that inspire you, or create boards full of inspiration for future projects, such as DIY projects, recipes, and a huge range of other categories. I find myself "pinning" away for hours. Yes, I only have 12 boards while others have thousands of images- but I quite enjoy perusing through other peoples content, searching for new fresh ideas. I have created a board that also includes pictures of my home(trying to be a more dynamic and personal blogger), it is fun to see how the space has evolved since June!

Being someone who works with other people on their home decor, it is a great way to get a feel for who I am working with. It will allow us to have easy communication, and share our thoughts and ideas together. I would really recommend this highly to anyone working with a client, as they can show you right off the bat what their "at home" personality is.

It is also a lot of fun, I would really encourage anyone- who like me stores thousand of pictures on their desktops called "inspiration" to get on this, you can categorize everything so it is easy to find and write notes on each image. The lay out is simple, very easy to navigate, much easier to view than folders foull of unsorted pictures. What can I say, I love it!

Come on by for a visit!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

4 comments:

  1. Pinterest is the best! It's a great source of inspiration for everyone, but it's especially useful for us bloggers for filing it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so long desktop folder and hello pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My folder has been seriously neglected lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura! I thought I'd pop over and leave you a note about the lamp.. it's a Robert Abbey lamp that I picked up at a lighting store here in Calgary, you can probably find it online! x Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo