Jan 25, 2012

Egg Shell





Yesterday I finished a small project that I have been wanting you do for a while. I purchased a small side table at my local thrift store Double Take(pretty awesome) for $8. Originally, I had placed it in my living room but something about it just wasn't right.

So I decided to give it a coat of paint to spruce it up a little. The upstairs bathroom really hasn't had that much love so I am now taking small steps to get it to a "better, more loved" place. It has been neglected!

So here is the finished product- I used Home Hardware's store brand Beauty-Line in Egg Shell. I am pretty happy considering the cost of everything- now I need to do some decorating!!

Bruce loves to get his picture taken...

Have a fab day! xoxo

2 more days till Blog Podium

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

  1. Laura - this is so fun - you are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks amazing! It turned out great. It reminds me of the flinstones rock Vegas.
    Love Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo