Oct 31, 2011

Boo

Happy Halloween all!! Cabbagetown is all decked out in ghoolish decor- "witch" has set the tone for tonights festivities. This area of the city is truly magical and is the perfect setting for this scary "howliday"... OMG- Lovin' the Puns!! I can't stop!! K, I will!

I can't wait to see all of the costumes, it is going to be amazing!!

Here are some shots of the neighborhood:





Tonight is going to be amazing- we have stocked up on treat and are ready for all of the little kiddies to come by!!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

  1. Umm...I feel so dumb that I didn't realize you lived in Cabbagetown!

    I hope you have lots of candy ready - you guys get SO MANY trick or treaters!! It is a really fantastic place to be for Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love Cabbagetown.

    I've awarded you the Versatil Blogger Award! http://janesnextdoor.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo