Nov 8, 2010

Love of Mine


Wow, it's that time of year again.... I can't believe how quickly time has flown by and soon we all will be opening presents from under our Christmas trees!! Today I was at Love of Mine on Queen Street West, and they had the most adorable display! I love it- I am definitely getting into the spirit! I used to remember cringing at the thought of a white Christmas Tree, but I am now all for it. The pastels/glitter really pops against the white, it looks really modern, but also feels somewhat traditional- maybe it is because they had a vintage vibe. Anyways I really like it!! Do you know how you will be decorating your tree for the holidays?? Can't wait to be home with the family!!

Check out the store- they definitely have some great gifts- incloding the very chic mug, and gun soap!!







Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo