Jun 16, 2010

La Dolce Vita


This Monday I got back from a nine day trip to Italy. As I said earlier it was absolutely fantastic. I loved everything about Italy, beginning with the food! I think we ate Gelato twice a day(which in normal life would be crazy) we had pizza, we drank Limoncello, Bellini's, ate Cannoli, Panna Cotta, Tiramisu, Cannelloni, and the list goes on. After a wonderful meal we would take in the scenery, and if you have visited Italy before you would know how breathtakingly beautiful it is! We visited all of the famous buildings in Rome, the Pantheon, the Vatican, the Coliseum, and the Trevi Fountain... It left us feeling as if we were in a Fellini film! Italy is so gorgeous in every way I really cannot wait to get back there and discover more- I have yet to see Venice, Verona, or Milan but now I know that it is well worth waiting for!




















Always Stay Graceful,

L.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Laur!

    P.s. I'm employed again and coming to see you in August...be prepared. MSG me your 416 number ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures, Italy is such a great destination. I might be having an exhibition in Bergamo in November. Keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo