Feb 10, 2010

Jolie Bijoux


Hey Everyone, I hope you are all having a great day, I am in a great mood- and feel like blogging! I watched Lost last night and was well pretty much "Lost", it is mentally exhausting to watch that show- but I LOVE it!! I decided to do something relaxing today and try out some photography(I love doing this!!) Here are some pretty pictures of my jewelery. I had some fun taking pictures of these today, very happy about the turn out!! Enjoy
























Always Stay Graceful, L.

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are all great! 2. Where have you been hiding all of that wonderful jewelry? 3. What table is it that you are taking the pictures on, I love the distressed wood...and 4. I'm coming around to the new blog layout, I love the font you're using!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much- I guess I should bust those pieces out more!! I am so happy about the font-I love courier!! And the background is the bottom of my cutting board!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo