Mar 29, 2013

She's Got Style

 Felicity... I mean Keri Russell!! 

I love effortlessly chic looks. On a daily basis these are my go to's. Chambre, olive greens, stripes, suedes, camel coloured leathers, tortoise shell, silks. I do occasionally jump on the bandwagon when it comes to fads... Yes I am guilty.  I do try to steer clear and generally I gravitate towards neutral, versatile textiles, so that I am able to mix and match. Here are some fab looks for the weekend, what I love about all of these looks it they can pretty much all transition from one season to the next. All a printed scarf, change out boots to cute wedges, add a chunky sweater- BAM instant style!



Garance Doré



Julianne Moore






 Liv Tyler

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer. 

Always Stay Graceful, 

L.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo