Feb 8, 2013

Sweet Nook



As Valentines Day is right around the corner- so of course pink and red are on my mind. I remember when I was growing up my mom never let me wear it together- however one of my girlfriends who was more of a renegade said "She was allowed to wear it together, & pick her own clothes" well this impressed me a lot. It became my mission to wear these colors in combo. Years later, I love the two colors in combination, there are so many shades to mix together, dusty pink and coral, hot pink and baby pink, the fun never ends! Tonight Blayre and I are going to take it easy, I am looking forward to this- fun brunches and coffee dates are planned for the weekend- and maybe some antiquing... Catch you Monday!! xoxo

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. Ok that artwork is EVERYTHING. Heading to pinterest hoping you pinned the source!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo