Jan 7, 2013

Styling Projects


Over the weekend I picked up this fabulous acrylic waterfall  coffee table. It is only going to live with me for a few days- until it finds a new home (I think in my best friends home). Before I set it free I of course had to get my styling fix. I wanted to keep it simple and clean and not overwhelm the integrity of such a discreet and transparent piece. If it were a square it would be the perfect size for my living room. Our current coffee table has been feeling to small for us lately, I am currently looking at what my options are to replace- even though I love the one we have, the scale feels too small. This is the perfect piece for someone who is afraid of a coffee table crowding their living room area. I am a huge believer in having a centralized table, it is so essential so that you can rest your glass, kick your feet up, or create a beautiful vignette to admire. This specific table is so laid back, very low maintenance, and would fit into any small- or big space! 

What do you think? You likey?

 Happy Monday Friends! oxo




Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful, 


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo