Jan 10, 2013

Keeping it Fresh


I love changing things up around the house. Yesterday I came upon these amazing Scandinavian inspired hand made candle holders. I knew they would give my console the facelift it needed, I have nothing else like them- So I though it might be nice to try and add them to my preexistent line-up. I brought over my new flowers and I love the color combination, and contrast of all of the different themes. For me, it is important to change things up around the house. Even if you love it- I think it is healthy to reinvent, try new colours, shapes, and materials!

Happy Friday All!! xoxo


Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo