Jan 22, 2013

If I Were A Boy...


I love being a girl. I love dressing up in pretty things, I love pink and purples, watching chic flicks and sparkly things. Although I would love to go bananas with 50 Shades of Pink I have readjusted my aesthetic slightly to meet my guy half way. I think I have successfully maintained my personal style while introducing some masculin flair. That being said, our space is a reflection of my love of shiny finishes, stacks of fashion books, and hints of pink, but I have created a base of neutrals and then layered with different shades of blue & greens. The result is a space that is a refelction of both of our tastes. Our space will always be a work in progress, but I am happy to say that this is what it would look like "If I were a Boy". 


Come Visit Me over At HomeSav where I am pinning my fav Kelly Wearstler designs!!! 

** Happy Birthday Dad!! xoxo

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo