Nov 21, 2012

Making Christmas

Christmas is just around the corner, and I am beginning to feel really excited. About this time every year a switch goes off and I start wanting to watch all of my fave Christmas movies, listening to the music, and craving the feeling of home and family! This Sunday Blayre and I are going to go out buy some vintage ornaments, find a cute mini tree, and in the spirit of Christmas we will throw on a fave movie like Home Alone, drink some egg nog and embrace all this amazing holiday has to offer. Of course Bruce will get in on the act two!! Are you in the spirit yet- or am I a little too early? Once a year, why not?? This is the vibe we will go for! Charlie Brown meets Bermuda! xox


Norfolk island pine //  rattan plant pot // owl ornament // pink    ornaments// blue & green ornaments //Throw pillow // dyed rug // sheepskin rug // gift wrapped parcels //tree stump table // balloon   letters

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo