Oct 12, 2012

Fashion Friday: Autumn Seaside


This fall is all about maroons, red, forest green, navy, tans and pops of blue. I have been wearing a ton of deep shades of red, (a colour I have NEVER been drawn to before-however I am an Aries so I guess it is about time) I love the richness of all of these colors when work together. I used to feel that red+green=Christmas... But if you choose the shades properly, and add some gold jewlery and a chic leopard print coat- Why not!!
Picture found here.

Coat: Joe Fresh/ Sweater: H&M/ Jeans: Joe Fresh/ Shoes: H&M

Have a great weekend all- I think I am going to see Pitch Perfect this weekend, looks funny. I am in love with Rebel Wilson right now, she is hysterical!

Bundle up in some maroon cords and a navy blazer with a chai latte!! xoxo


Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo