Oct 26, 2012

Chinoiserie Love

Here is a sneak peak of a project I worked on this week. I purchased this shelf yesterday and planned on painting it a pale blue. I had some paint left over from another project I did months ago-seen here. I worked for 5 hours straight(I can't stop after I start something like this!) & woke up to something I couldn't wait to decorate! Love this piece, perfect addition to our living room, great storage space on the bottom for my sewing machine & supplies! 
Have a great weekend- here is a Sneak Peek- More to come Monday! xo



Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so similar to the etageres in my daughter's room. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo