Aug 17, 2012

Fashion Friday: Fall


What a fabulous summer we have been having. I know that I shouldn't be speaking about Fall, but I have been so excited by all of the fashions I have started to see in stores. I was so inspired by this color palette and the collegiate, cable knit sweater look has always been my favorite look for Fall. I can't wait to throw on a navy blue blazer, over a crisp white blouse. I want the summer to last as long as possible, but crisp summer nights that are easing into fall where I can pour myself a cup of spiced apple tea, or a pumpkin spiced latte are my favorite. 

Image found here.

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo