Jul 13, 2012

Fashion Friday- Cambridge Cool


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

This whole fashion inspiration board was created around that blazer. I am a huge blazer gal, I wear them all of the time(except in this intensely warm weather). I have them in all kinds of colours and styles, so I am always on the hunt for the next best style. The other day I came across this one in Matchbook Magazine and was sold. Two Penny Blue gives back for each jacket purchased, a school uniform is donated to a young lady in Africa. I love the idea of one girl helping another. In the future when I can invest more money into one of these beautifully tailored pieces, I would feel so good knowing my purchase was helping someone else out. Check out the site, and pick which one is your favourite,  all of them are equally gorgeous.

Have a great weekend! xoxo

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo