May 1, 2012

Let the Sun Shine In


Wow- Can you believe that it is already May 1st? I feel like yesterday it was January, this year has been flying by! Although summer is in the near future this week is full of rain- I am hopeful all of the beautiful flowers around Cabbagetown will be in full bloom- just in time for the weekly Cabbagetown Market that takes place every Tuesday at Riverdale Farm beginning next week!
So I thought I would post some pictures that would inspire bringing the outdoors inside! Are these pictures magical- have a wonderful day!













E DESIGN- As a designer I will work with you to create a space that is a reflection of you and your life. Please contact me if you are interesting in discussing the different design services I offer, together we can create the space you have always dreamed of!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo