May 3, 2012

Apothecary Lamp


Look at this treasure that I picked up yesterday at one of my local thrift shops! At first glance I didn't even notice it, but as soon as I did I literally sprinted towards this lamp- had someone been watching they might have thought that someone was chasing me... Anyways I got up to it and read $55, then I took a second glance and read $15- YEAH, $15.... I practically screamed out loud! I ran inside, and had I no control would have thrown my card at her, but I restrained myself. Then I ran home with an enormous smirk on my face- I felt like I shoplifted! It was exhilarating. Anyone who has found an incredible bargain knows the feeling, it is like thievery!! So here it is, I have been searching for one of these for ages, and finally here it is, I can't stop smiling at it- yes I am aware of how crazy I sound!

We are planning on flanking it wil two Kivik Chairs from Ikea, and create a little reading space- Add some sheepskin rugs, and voila....LOVE!!


                             


E DESIGN- As a designer I will work with you to create a space that is a reflection of you and your life. Please contact me if you are interesting in discussing the different design services I offer, together we can create the space you have always dreamed of!

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo