Oct 18, 2010

Fabulous Finds: St. Lawrence Market





Each Sunday a tradition is beginning- Blayre and I go to the St. Lawrence market- get yummy food, then scour the aisles for treasures!! I found this beautiful bracelet yesterday as well as these really pretty Art Deco pink shot glasses. What I really liked about them was the shape of the glass!! The set was only $10 dollars!! Steal- and the bracelet we got down to $25!! If you live in Toronto you have to check this place out the antique market runs every Sunday!!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my I adore the bracelet!! A wonderful find!! As you are!!

    Be sure to come and enter my fabulous Giveaway from Metis Linens!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous!! wish we had something like that here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I never found anything like in in Montreal!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo