Jul 6, 2010

Zara Home


I have just for the first time stumbled upon Zara Home! I can't believe I didn't know that this existed! I have recently been to Spain, and Italy and never came across them until I accidentally found it online this morning!! Wow, i wish that we had it in Canada! The prices are incredibly reasonable, and their style is completely reflective of their current clothing stores! If you are a Zara fan to begin with then this is a great extension of their aesthetic. I love it, I wish that there was one in Toronto so I could take a peek, it's just not the same on the internet. take a look at there website for more. So far though my fellow North Americans this is what we are missing:










Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo