Feb 5, 2014

A Collected Home


I love having art on my walls. The collection we have created throughout our home is filled with sentimental memories, personal art projects and imagery we are drawn to. I am always attracted to soft beachy scenes, bold art and vintage references. Here are a few tips about how to create an eclectic gallery wall, this is what was a winning combination for me!!

- Work with differently sized art pieces
- Mix in frames of all sizes
- Incorporate art using different textures
- Use colors that complement one another
- Most importantly you can't really go wrong if you choose what you love!








Always Stay Graceful,

L.

5 comments:

  1. I love how your fab coral desks overlooks your equally fab gallery wall coming up the stairs. Such an inspirational little corner of the house that most people overlook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't get over that vanity/desk that you found and transformed. It's gorgeous. You picked the perfect colour for it. It looks especially lovely overlooking your gallery wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that gallery wall, inspires me to get mine together faster!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, I love the desk you repurposed. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the framed photos! I am trying something similar but the process is quite slow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo