Nov 29, 2013

The One of a Kind Show

       

Yesterday I went to the One of a Kind Show. It is my third year going, and I can say it is by far the best year yet! Before I did a power walk through the show, I had a very yummy breakfast along with some blog friends courtesy of the delicious new eatery Woods Restaurant.  I wanted to share with you all some of my favourite finds. There were some really great vendors there, these are the ones that really stood out to me. I recommend going for a few hours- the show is on till December 8th, a perfect way to spend an afternoon while enjoying some treats while you are perusing all of the goodies!!!


Have a great weekend!  







lucie weir- lunacy glass



moon rox 









grace eunmi lee












avril loreti









patrick lajoie photography





water in my paint






atelier make








heyday design 







kid icarus

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for allowing me to attend through you. It was lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo