TGIF ALL!! To end off the week, I wanted to share a quick and easy recipe for the easiest, most delicious chocolate cheesecake. This is a perfect dessert to whip together (literally) the night before you have guests, or to even serve warm( so, so good....)
You don't even need a mixer, it may all be done by hand with a whisk. I did use a mixer, sped up the process a little!
What to Buy:
For the Crust:
- Chocolate Baking Crumbs
- 1 Bag of Semi Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 1 Container of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Stick of Cream Cheese
- Whipping Cream
- Turn oven on to 450
- In the mean time, prepare the crust. Heat half a cup of butter, in a small dish and set till it is completely melted. In a pie tin, or dish coat with a layer of two of Chocolate Baking Crumbs, depending on how thick you would like it to be. Once the butter is melted, pour over the crumbs and mix together with your fingers. Spread evenly over the base of the pan, make sure all of the crumbs have been coated in butter to ensure a solid base when you serve.
- Place in the oven, and let bake for about 15 minutes.
- While you are waiting for the crust to set, you must melt the chocolate. You can do this by placing it in a sauce pan, micro wave, or like I did, place in a bowl that is placed on a sauce pan filled with water, so it will heat it slowly and will not burn. Stir regularly.
- In a large bowl, combine 3/4 of a container of ricotta, and 1 pack of cream cheese. Add a few teaspoons of icing sugar depending on how sweet you would like it to be.
- Remove the crust from the oven
- When the chocolate is melted, there will be enough to add a layer to the crust which will later solidify, and will be AMAZING!!!
- Add the remaining chocolate to the mixture of ricotta & cream cheese, and stir together
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes.
Let cool over night, or serve warm- either way is super YUMMY!!
Enjoy- try not to eat the full plate!
Always Stay Graceful,