Sep 17, 2013

Cream or Sugar


This weekend is Blogpodium. I can't believe this is the 3rd time I will be in attendance, I have been waiting months for this, it crept up so fast. Again, I am so excited to meet new faces(well, in person that is), make connections, and learn more about the design world. I am constantly being inspired by others creativity, and I am always trying to push myself to experience moments that will make me grow creatively and personally, and this weekend will definitely be one of those events!!  

On Friday, I am trilled beyond belief to meeting Sarah Richardson along with 9 other bloggers. It gives me chills of excitement, as well as pangs of nerves. What will I say, what will I where, what will she be like? No matter what it will be another interesting opportunity. I am at the stage now, where I want to really challenge and push myself to the next level. I know I am at the point now that I can handle it, I am excited to see what this fall season brings. 

Here are the two boards I submitted to the Pinterest #teawithsarahrichardson contest. I can't wait to tell you all about it. 

If you don't know Sarah, she is a Canadian gem who I have followed for years, she is so unbelievably talented, and has created a major brand for herself. She is savvy and has a sassy crew that make it fun to watch a project evolve with. Here is her site, her work speaks for itself. Classic with a twist, monochromatic, pattern mixing, texture + transforming mundane pieces into masterpieces, are some of her signatures. Enjoy! 





If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about my design services

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

10 comments:

  1. So jealous! But SO happy for you. I can't wait to hear all about it on Saturday you lucky duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there too! I'm sooo excited, seriously a dream come true to meet Sarah! Looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Laura! Love your boards, it's no wonder she chose you as one of the contest winners. I can't wait to hear all about your afternoon with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous. I can't believe you are meeting her. I just know she will exceed everyone's expectations. Have fun and post about all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there too! So excited!!!! Can't wait to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have so much fun Laura and I hope you tell me all about it when i see you again on Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your boards, Laura! I still have no idea what to wear, do you?

    See ya tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so exciting Laura! I love her show on HGTV :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so exciting Laura! I love her show on HGTV :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo