Jun 6, 2013

Shaggy


Just a quick update- I have been incredibly busy as of late. With work, Elle and Be, class, design projects etc, it has been insane lately! Last night we welcomed a wonderful surprise! The Rug From Rug USA arrived! It got here so quick- I rolled it out last night, it ROCKS! We love it, Bruce loves laying on it too! ;) Here are two pics from my Instagram- I will post better ones when I get a chance!!  
By the way- quality is amazing, very soft to touch, perfect amount of shag, very speedy deliver.. I am quite impressed!! xo



If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about my design services

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I've had my eye on that rug. Love the look.

    Corbin
    decor-eat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it! Maybe now I'll order the trellis-style rug since you're so happy with yours. Rugs are a tricky item to order online.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo