May 2, 2013

Nori Wrap


Lately Blayre and I have been into eating healthier, cleaner foods. This may be because the weather is getting warmer and bathing suit season is right around the corner. Or maybe that is just a coincidence! Anyway I have been craving Japanese inspired ingredients lately. Miso, edamame, sriracha, seaweed, wasabe... YUM! The other day I can across this great tutorial on how to make really easy nori wraps and I though- why not! I have never worked with nori before so I was a little hesitant  but I am kicking myself now for not trying this sooner. Not only is is super easy to work with, but it is such a great way to sub out carbs in favor of this rich in vitamins- so I will take it! I promise you will love this- tastes just like sushi without the rice! You will be very pleasantly surprised!! Pair this with coconut juice- the best! xoxo
Do you have any exotic recipes you would like to share, I would love to know!! 






 Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo