Hey All!! TGIF! What a long week. I have family in town this week again and boy have we been busy. All week we have been preparing for a music video, working out all of the final kinks(6 hours of my Thursday were committed to wardrobe...), and all weekend we will be busy with it, as well as having more family in town. It has been great though. I love living in Toronto, but I would love to be closer to my parents as well as Blayre's!!
Anyhow earlier this week I made these fabulous Taco's that were too easy not to share!
To Make 6 You Will Need:
- Taco Shells (or Tortilla Chips to sprinkle)
- Cucumber dressing(I used Kraft)
- Sour Cream
- Taco Spice
- Chili Powder
- 1 Lime
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Avocado
- Chicken or Shrimp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a skillet put the heat up half way and add chicken or shrimp with the taco spice and put the lid on.
-Prepare the taco shells by grating cheese and sprinkling a little but into each one
- Cut up all veggies, tomatoes, avocado, into small cubes, season with half a lime
- In a bowl mix the cilantro and the lettuce together to spread amongst the tacos when ready
- Place the tacos/cheese in the oven for about 10 minutes until the cheese melts
- While waiting for the tacos to bake make the dressing- combine 1/4 cup of Cucumber dressing, 1/4 Sour Cream and half of a lime. Mix
- Once the Tacos have baked and the cheese has melted, remove from over, add the chicken, and all of the veggies.
- Sprinkle more cheese and dressing over top
- Serve and enjoy!!
Don't forget to leave a comment for the Giveaway!! xoxo
Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.
Always Stay Graceful,