Mar 5, 2013

Office


Sometimes flowers are the answer. The answer to a bad day or boredom towards a room, after a fight... Always a big pick me up. In this case I bought them for myself just because. The scent is beautiful and they are an instant pick me up. I just can't wait to see them blooming all throughout my neighbourhood. I feel like we are so close to gorgeous weather- why not bring some cheer inside!! Plus a new vase and Chinese blue and white dish don't hurt!








Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, your office is incredible. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your home should be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo