Feb 25, 2013

Cloche


Hope you had a great weekend! Last night Blayre and I hosted an Oscars party- it was so much fun, I am on a sugar overload, those award shows are so long though we were so tired by the end of it! Did you watch? What did you think? We all thought Seth MacFarlane did  a great job, a little wild at times but that was to be expected right!!

Saturday I reconnected with a girlfriend from High School, it was so nice to learn all about her life during all of these years, she is married with a beautiful little girl, so nice catching up. That night we filmed an outdoor engagement shoot at the Harbour Front DJ Skate Night, it was a lot of fun, what I love about our Wedding Cinematography is that we get to connect with so many different people, and are invited to learn about their love story. It is a really beautiful thing to witness 2 people in love, ready to start their journey together, (not saying they are always a treat) but normally people are over joyed and want to share their happiness!!

On another note,  last week I purchased this cloche, I have been wanting one for a while now, love it on the console. Eventually I might place a plant inside, for now I love this look. It is from Indigo- they carry a great collection of terrariums and bell jars at the moment, so happy with ours!! So many different ways to style them- very versatile!! Have a great Monday!! xoxo







Our Invite





Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

4 comments:

  1. Love your cloche! I have one too that I got at an antique shop and I adore it. Love how you've style yours in both of those locations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've totes had my eye out for the perfect Cloche! LOVE yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo