Jan 28, 2013

Pink Skull


Happy Monday, last week was such a trip. Blayre and I were so busy last week- it was so crazy, good to be busy though of course! We had client meetings galore, a photo shoot, the Interior Design Show, and the National Wedding Show! I am channelling the work gods in the hopes that we continue to be busy bee's!! I have lots of confidence 2013 is our year!! 

I don't this I have shared my creepy/cool skull that I picked up in Mexico this Christmas. These decorative skulls were all over the place in market stalls, but this one really charmed me. I really liked all of the color, and detail on this one, love the pop of pink in our decor, I really love adding fun pieces to our space, don't want it to feel too serious(we aren't)!! Aren't the teeth so creepy?? Love!




Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! In love with this little skull. I have a gold one I DIYed and he's one of my fave accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo