Jan 23, 2013

Bohemian Rhapsody



I am an eclectic gal. I don't think I make a point of being "eclectic", but it is in my nature to gravitate towards a variety of styles and create a balance. I love classic bones, classic design- but I never say no to a hint of whimsy! I started this board after falling for this fab throw pillow from HomeSav, I love mixing up prints, and textures- this would be a happy pillow on my sofa!!

Also- Come visit me over at Sadie and Stella, it is truly one of my favorite daily reads. I love looking into other peoples homes(does that sound creepy?? Sounds like I am a peeping Tom!! ) A home is a reflection of the people who inhabit it, I feel you can learn a lot about someone from entering their space. So happy share mine with you! xoxo

HomeSav Pinterest- Kelly Wearstler

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo