Jan 8, 2013

Bar Styling


Yesterday I worked on some more styling projects.

Here is a two tiered cart styled very simplistically. I didn't want to over style this piece, as the brass detailing is quite dominant. I invision this piece in a pretty feminine apartment- perfect for a small space!

If you are in the GTA and are interested in purchasing email me- I am selling it!! lauracollinsdesign@gmail.com 

Here is a video I posted last week on How to Style a Bar Cart. Enjoy!!









Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo