Dec 4, 2012

Coffee Table

I love white flowers all year round. In the summer I love large bunches of lilies and peonies. In the winter I love paper white and orchids, or anything else I can bundle up and place in a pretty vase. I love the simplicity. Currently we have a neutral gathering of creams, beiges, greys, and metallic on the table, I love how calming and relaxed it feels as a lot of the surrounding areas contain a lot of color!! Do you restyle come the Winter season?? xoxo




Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo