Nov 6, 2012

Red, White & Blue


I would love to write about the heavy stuff going on in the world today(such as the Election in the States) but I just want to take a moment to share the peace and serenity around our home at the moment. I feel so lucky to have been blessed by the love and support my family offers, to have Blayre, Bruce, our home, and that we were safe from the damage that just occurred so close to us. I will most definitely be thinking about the election today, I have serious opinions and don't take it lightly. I just wanted to take a moment for us all to reflect and think how lucky we are, and hopefully we will continue down the road to change as we did 4 years ago. "Yes We Can"- Still get through this all together!!  GO VOTE!!

*Don't be fooled by the ration of red to blue!! 

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo